Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nearly Three Years Later...

I started this blog with the intention of documenting my travels from around the world. However, after arriving in Positano, Italy in September of 2011 I found I couldn't bear to leave the seaside town after only a few days and decided to put down some roots. The funny thing about a nomad though is that our roots are quite shallow and easily moved. Thus, the return to the blog. A simpler concept this time, my photographs of the places I have visited and people I have met. Not just from the last three years, but from a decade of adventures. The travel bug has permanently taken hold of my soul and I no longer look at travel as just something I enjoy doing. It's a way of life. 

So I think it fitting to begin this new blog with a photo of the town that captured my heart, Positano.
October 17, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment